This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the SmartFish mobile application. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this application. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the application, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
SmartFish LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us through the application. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
While using the application, you can direct the application to collect information including your GPS position and transfer this information to the Cloud or server database for future access. You can also give permission for others to access your data.
From time to time, SmartFish LLC may use overall statistics on use of the application for marketing purposes, but no individual personal information will be shared without your authorization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our application:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the application, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.